Sunday, December 05, 2004

SoulSistas


SoulSistas
Originally uploaded by souldelightful.

Can I say that I am blessed with the best friends. Maresa and Erin lve me whether I am acting crazy or not and I love haning out with them no matter how I feel.

Last night we threw a private engagement party for my roommate Jessica who is getting married next year to Robert. It was so much fun. We went to a Thai Resetaurant which I am paying for today and then we went backt to Maresa's house to watch parts of Monsoon wedding, one of our favorite movies and danced on certain parts. Kicking our legs high in the air, we giggled, we interpreted and most of all we had fun. We all love to dance and we all dance so different it is always a spectacle. We danced around jessica burning sage. which is suppossed to give her better fertility. It was silly. Uwe, a photographer and a friend, is doing a story about jessica for a class so he was there the whole night while we danced around acting like lesbians eating brownies. And of course we are not lesbians (thats for you Glynn!) Thsi morning Jessica said she had tons of fun. We had no inhibitions and it was so invigorating for lack of a better word. and it was all because of those beatiful girls in the pic. Hopefully I will be able to download some pictures from that night to remember the occasion. God is smiling on me! :0)

"Deep calls to deep
In the roar of your waterfalls;
All your waves and breakers
Have swept over me."
-Psalm 42: 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home