Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Apple does not fall too far from the tree.


Fake-Laugh
Originally uploaded by souldelightful.

"The apple does not fall to far from the tree."
One of the wisest statements my mother's angry boyfriend made, but not in a nice way. "It" was basically saying that I am weird and he knows why and he is dating her. I guess it was meant to be funny in a cut you down to my short, lop-sided, bubble-headed, crunchy, feeling inadequate, I-need-Jesus size. If you haven't figured it out yet I don't like him much. But whom have I liked that my mother has dated? Let me tell you, she can pick some winners. They couldn't be more messed up even if they had went to Nam and killed a whole family of innocent Vietnamese civilians, while they were writing letters to American soldiers for their protection on Christmas Eve. I am not exaggerating at all. My brother has to deal with his ridiculousness and his bullying every day. God protect him. He has been so strong and I know the only reason they have not come to blows is because of the love that Glynn has in his heart for Jesus. Otherwise all bets would be off. I almost got into a physical fight with him! I talked to my mother the other day and she told me that he was being ridiculous and I asked how and she said like he usually does, Never satisfied and never happy. I have never seen him happy or smile. Why is she with him, ugh? (To incorporate my I-will-miss-missouri theme one thing i am going to miss about Missouri is being three states away from him)

But this post is not about him, its about how I am like my mother, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hopefully I will never be so bad as to slobber chocolate all over my pillow at night as I gobble up snicker's bars half asleep. But tonight after I got back from Campus House coffeehouse I wanted something to eat but I had already had dinner so I grabbed a ice cream sandwich out of the fridge and thought you know what would make this better? Some whopper chocolate malt syrup. And I was right, sadly enough. See I told you it would get ugly. As I dribbled chocolate malt syrup on each bite, I thought this is so sad but so good. I am my my mother's' child. I can't help my glutenous behavior. Its hereditary! But my gosh it was good. I want another one so badly, but i know I must'nt. Is that a word? Oh well, it is know. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger SOULdelightful said...

Oh my gosh you are so funny. I know you get this stuff from school, but this is my first time hearing it. I cracked up laughing. Really thats some funny stuff! A bag of M&M's from 1972. Funny...

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home