Saturday, December 11, 2004

How Does It Make You Feel

Example

I had too much fun tonight. I mean it too much fun. I started out singing Christmas songs at the Campus House Christmas Dinner and then moved on to Fat Otter’s where I sang Karaoke, Don’t Speak, with Rachel, my photo subject. I took pictures, which I love to do. So I was really happy and I was having lots of fun. Too much fun like I was saying. I did not have anything to drink, but I just observed and listened. Rachel’s friends and her two brothers Ryan and Jeremy were there. Everyone was drinking and singing Karaoke. Acting a fool! Rachel was definitely drunk by the time she got to Fat Otter’s and was sending out I am woman hear me roar. She was like I am the center of attention whether you like it or not. She looked good though. Then I ran out of film. I got a little too excited, I guess?

Example

Right now as I write this, my feet are pulsating from dancing all night with three –inch, Go-Go boots on. I have soaked them, rubbed them, exfoliated them and they are still burning like I walked across hot pavement in the Arizona desert. AHHHHH!!!! But I guess it was worth it considering how much fun I had dancing at Déjà vu. I have never liked going there because normally its ridiculous, but since I was surrounded by so many people that I knew and that they all were bent on having a good time, I did not even pay attention to all the other crazy and lame people that were there. I did not dance with any strangers; I did dance with Travis and Ryan, two nice guys. Oh I was crazy. I couldn’t get enough dancing. I did have one drink at déjà vu, an amaretto sour. It was the worst one I have ever had. They need to get better bartenders. But I am sure most of the people there did not care. They just wanted to get drunk. What can you do when you are living in a college town? No pride in what you do even if you are a bartender.

Example

I feel a little conflicted considering that I am going to church tomorrow and since I missed a lot of good pictures after I ran out of film and I was still hanging out. I also feel bad because I did not hang out with Maresa, Erin, or Laura. But I am glad none of them were there because I had no obligations to dance with anyone. I could do as I like, which is how I like to dance any way. (Don’t get offended, ok! Still love you all and love hanging out and dancing with you ok) I am pretty sure why I feel weird is because other Christian women that I know were not at Déjà vu or Fat Otter’s nor would they be caught dead there in fear that they might lose their salvation, but for me I did think twice but I went anyways. Not wanting to be rude of course.

Example

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home