Saturday, June 03, 2006

SoulSistas


SoulSistas
Originally uploaded by souldelightful.

Who are these girls? Are they still best friends? Are they happy now? I don't know. I look at this photo and I know that we have changed tremendously at least I know I have. For one my hair is way longer. Two, I never get to see these girls anymore so I know that I am different, because they were a big part of who I was back then. So I have to be different. We look so unassuming, is the best word to describe. That was a different world. A world that does not exist or me anymore. My world changes every day and is unpredictable. I don't have close girlfriends that I do stuff with on a regular basis in Detroit. One big change that is obvious to me is that Jellybean is now a married woman, going on her second anniversary if I am not mistaken. What is that china or something? See Jellybean or Spazz would now about that stuff. I think I reminisce about our time at Mizzou so much because I have not had friends like that since I left Miss-ery. Friends you can say whatever, and I do mean whatever, is on your mind. Drive around asking random people if they like chocalate. Be yourself, even when you are being a jerk, and your friends still like you. Still want to be around you, because there is a deeper bond. What I am saying isn't really profound, but universal. Everyone has had these friends at one time in their life, and they know that feeling when you first make that bond and know that the friendship is going to last forever. Its an overwhelming feeling. Intoxicating

2 Comments:

Blogger babyonfire said...

Remember when we made that movie with Jenni Hughes about our fake girl gang called "X-rated"? And you end up killing me in the end? What a masterpiece.

11:17 AM  
Blogger SOULdelightful said...

I remember! Oh I would pay to see it again, or for the first time. I don't think I ever saw it. What was my name, Houston?--Fun Times

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home