Thursday, June 01, 2006

What Pandas do for fun


57385_1600.wb1
Originally uploaded by Liam Daly.

Are we really better than animals. Don't most of us sit around and think about sex all day or at least the opposite sex and how to get attention from the opposite sex? Personally I see nothing wrong in doing what Pandas do. They have got it figured out. The only problem I can see in that equation is that what if your panda strays? I think pandas mate with the same panda for life. So it is natural for a species to be monogamous, although the male homosapien species would like to argue otherwise. Its funny though, cause guys or a particular guy, talks about how he wants this Eutopia where its a free love society, but really what he is saying is he wants to be able to be with more than one woman at once just as long as you don't see anyone else. What is that? It's possible to like more than one person at the same time, he says to me. Of course I will agree with that statement, but liking someone and loving someone are two different things. And when you love someone. you would never want to hurt them. Therefore toher likes never go any further than just like, because you love someone else. If you try to be monogamous and just be with them, they push you away. Then if he sees you with someone else he gets all pouty, but he created this situation. I really like him, but he played himself, basically. Maybe he thought that I was going to hurt him from the beginning, but he did not even know me. I just wanted to love him. We just can not get it together. Now that is human nature above everything else, above sex, above lies, above laughter, but to make it hard on oneself at all times. I don't know what it's going to be like tomorrow. I hope he is not mad at me. He can't be really. He has no right. If he was just honest about how he feels...well would that really solve the problem. Maybe he already sees how its going to end, and doesn't want to invest wasted time. I don't know. I just like this photo. Funny!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This Pussy got you hooked, got you hooked... Hell NAW"

Triple 6 Mafia

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home