Friday, December 30, 2005

What Goes Up, Mus come down



So this is my new place in Royal Oak. Its a nice place that I share with my roommate, Val. I tried to get a photo of her but she insisted that I take one after she takes a shower and then of course I forgot later on. This is my room with my bed I bought used from Craigslist.com. You should check it out.



This is my living room, which I am free to decorate any way that I like. The only problem is is that I do not have any furniture or any money to buy any furniture. :0) I don't really see it as a problem. More like reality and thats just the way it is.



This is the fabulous kitchen that I love to cook in, but I guess do not clean up so well, sometimes. The granite countertops is what sold me about the house. I remember how when my parents were trying to sell their's granite countertops were a big thing :0)



I Like the open concept of this house. The living room leads into the dining room, which then leads into the kitchen. Fabulous



Last but maybe least, the bathroom. Its a little small and I have to share but its really not that bad. As long as I do not have to share with a boy who can't pee straight I am cool.



This is my other roommate, Cosmo. He is a beagle that can sniff out the brownie lint in your pocket. This dog is definitely part blood hound. It kind of gets on my nerves. He just seems like he is always hunting for something and he used to watch me when I ate, but now he knows that he ain't getting nothing. I mean not a crumb. Well maybe a crumb from the floor. I know now that I do not perfer Beagles. although he is really cute, but not all the time. If you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home