Thursday, November 10, 2005

No Title Necessary



Hello so things are going ok. I am working and don't really feel anything right now. I just am. I watch way too much TV. I have not found my groove yet in Detroit. It could be because my cell phone was stolen, my VW rim covers were stolen from all four wheels. They were trying to steal my rims, but they could not get the bolts off, cause I have these anti-theft rims. So thats all. I am taking good photos here and there. A head editor came by and asked who Kim Mitchell was and I happened to be there but I was talking to the photo candidate there and i was on the phone with my cousin at the same time. So I was like uh, Me? He was talking to one of my editors and she pointed at me. I asked did you want to talk to me about something and my editor was like oh no he was just complimenting you on your good work. I took like three portraits of DJs in the studio and out and they only ran one picture. Opps there I go again talking about work. Hmm. Well this blog might not last long. I don't know.



This is a picture of me and Lizzy, a great cat. I got the inspiration for this photo from fashion advertisements, like Banana Republic. I like the idea and I will probably play around with it a little more.



This is my baby cousin who I am going to see Thanksgiving. I am going to Virginia for the Holidays. but it looks like I am not going home for christmas. oh well. Peace and Love. See when they are forced they are just not as interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger SOULdelightful said...

I emailed you my address at your work email

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home