Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lost In Detroit: It's in the Eyes

life_01



I feel so lost right now. I ask myself, "What the hell am I doing in Detroit?" I know that I am not necessarily supposed to know everything that is going on in my life, but it is my life right?

It's in my eyes.
I feel it in my soul.
If you could only see it.
I dance around with strings attached that make me laugh.
Like Geppetto you cut my strings.
Now all I do is look to you.
But my nose just grows and grows.
Made to hurt each other.
Made to love.
Made to cry.
Am I real now?

He will be back today and then it all begins again. Just have fun my brain says, but then my heart says I don't know how much fun it's going to be or how long it will last. Are you having fun now, my mouth asks? It's actually a little hard to breathe my lungs flubber. My tree of confidence says that I will wait for my one true love. I will not settle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home